(in no particular order)
The Asshole Who Deleted The Posts, knowing the username & password does not give you the liberty to delete posts. GO AWAY!
Genevieve, I am still here for you! I can try to find a love for kitkats. I won't disappear with other people. I can buy honeydew sago with you! <3>
Jan, even if class now is getting blah & there are no hot guys around, you cannot steal my K----! But I give you permission to scandalize okay! :) Here's a <3>
Germaine, we will continue to GAY around even without yuhui! You lucky girl, got 10 boyfriends to cheer you up! :)
Desmond, you asshole! STOP BEING SO FREAKING SWEET! You will always be a part of us & you are NOT allowed to emo alone! <3>
Samuel, stay charming okay! dont become cheena for real!!! No more brother-sister schoolmates! :( Then noone else knows the blg. :( Even though you always suan me & tell everyone all my secrets (ahem) I still miss you. <3>
Hongjie, please stay enthu in tj! Don't emo at weird horrible hours like 4am. I cannot think of comforting, logical things to reply! :( You must stay optimistic in tj okay! :) Dont miss qama too much, you gay! :)
Yuhui, you better not forget me once you flock to all your hot, rich, ac guys because you still have my partial fractions assignment!! I miss you, girl. :(
Shamir, I need you to stay here & explain all the bio terms to me, seriously! AND TEACH ME TAMIL LAHHHHH! I still dont know what thaman blahblah means.....
Bob, you lucky king, got your queen + your prince. :) You need to stay here to be our motivation to lose weight, you anorexic thing!
Kenrick, i have an important question to ask you!! Are you gay? hahaha. Okay la, you & i both know that you are a wonderful friend so i really hope you dont have nose cancer!
Melissa, I want you to come back & bother me during the whole math lecture, asking me to teach you partial fractions!!!! :( Next time you come back, tell me in advance & bring your bf okay! hahaha. <3
Keith, I WILL VOTE YOU AS CULINARY PRESIDENT! hahahha.
Rachel, you are NOT FAT!!! & our class rule states clearly that we are not to be emo! So we will cheer up alright! Please do NOT run off with a rich, hot guy along with yuhui. I WILL BE UPSET. :(
Qamarul, you ponner! You can come to school safely now, no more gay stalkers. haha, kidding. Come back on monday, i need to hear your lame comments!
Wenchiat, even though you are extremely quiet, i will still miss you if you leave!!! :( It is so hard to be happy for others, sometimes. I still hope you get your scholarship alright, then you can go back to be with whoever! :)
Dewei, you sissy boy! HAHAH. (i'm only calling you this because you insist) I will continue to take the bus with you & I will ask the other girls in class to talk to you too, coz I know you want more boats, hahaha. :) & I am the exception on the class blog because I am up to SOME GOOD. :)
Stephanie, I hope it doesnt rain on your parade & the roof at aj doesnt collapse at you. You were the 1st friend I made in class, you know. :) & i still remember that you killed an ant. HAHAHA. See you around leith road alright!
Jobel, shut up about MJ because I want to see you in school with stylish (not ugly/weird) hair!!! :( the more the merrier, eh.
Shiya, you are now the official CT rep, so next yr you better collect my valentine's day flowers!!! hahaha. Cheer up mrs collins! :)
Valerie, you lucky girl, it is extremely obvious when you emo okay! so you better not emo!! :( <3>
Elizabeth, you must continue acting like a whiney xiaomeimei in tj okay, you traitor! hahaa. I am going to try to like kitkat now, so you cannot call me weird anymore!
Jessica, i'm so sorry i forgot you! in my original post i did mention you! ): anyway, you must show me a proper krump okay! :) sorry!
Yours Truly,
the innocent one. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment