skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 14, 2008
TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!
HAPPY POST V'S DAY!
HAVE(HAD) FUN RUNNING AT ECP!(?)
I SLEPT TILL 11am. HAHA.
Shit. I am bored...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TAGBOARD!
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(43)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(28)
Hi All,Tomorrow's (26/02) Chem practical lesson wi...
PAY MONEY !!
Hello friends!! We need to stop emoing and being u...
what th h
PAE 08s32
TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!HAPPY POST V'S DAY!HAVE(HAD) FUN...
Hello friends!!! :D Happy pegasus day!!! Cross cou...
Guess who's blogging at 1133? HAHA. Hope you guys ...
Midnite post...
my post on aly and mc is gone from the first page!...
Hello all! :) I shall not even attempt to clear my...
HELLO!! I think our class is seriously filled with...
hello people~i'm clarifying this misunderstanding ...
I know what Gen REALLY sings in her head. It goes ...
HELLLO THRID DAY OF CNY
Another busy week awaits, perhaps...
SCANDALOUS
Hello everyone. Can we have JTS next tues! Dinner!...
HAPPY NEW YEAR PULL YOUR EAR!!
ALYSSA and her online dating friend
Happy Nian Chu Er Everyone!! Wah. Since when blogg...
Agreed, Yay :)
ITS 12AM NOW, SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! KING B...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
HEY everyone ! how's reunion dinner?haha anw, we'v...
Yay third person to post! I got bored of my old bl...
yayness :)
08S32
About Me
08S32
WE'RE SEXY, WE'RE HOT, WE'RE SO PRETTY WHILE YOU'RE NOT!:D
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment