Due to popular demand, Samuel is back in action.
Oyeah. Anyway, to the second intakers, I was the cheenabong in the class (defintiely not geneviene cause she seriosuly can't speak mandarin properly) but when I get into my current jc, I got stripped off my post almost immediately when I met my classmates and my teamamtes' classmates.
Ok whatever, it's not very neccesary. But s32 is a fun class to be in even though I left. HAHA. You know the consequences of me leaving the class? Means there will be no people niao-ing others. Like Miss Alyssa Tan, the so called innocent (but confirm not innocent) girl in the class, I bet she misses my direct niao-ing face to face at her. HAHA. You know how pathetic is she? Her one and only OG member requested to appeal back of AJ because he can't see her. (HAHA. Aly is going to kill me sooner or later.) But what I had said is the truth.
Anyway, I am pretty jealous because Friday is a full day while I have school up till 4.30pm. Damn sad. Wanna crash HCI? Then we all go island creamy eat ice cream? Just random question. I don't think you guys will come see your ever so humourous and crappy ex classmate. HAHA.
I miss s32 (AND I AM GOING TO STATE THAT IS THE STUDENTS ONLY). Actually, I think mr lau is happy that I left because he doesn't have to bother about a guy who always skips school.
HELP ME SAY HI TO S32's seniors especially MY ANGEL AND MORTAL AND CAROLINE SU and THE VBALLERS (both guys and girls) and MY EX CLASSMATES WHO ARE STILL IN VJ (parctically everyone except me stayed on in VJ).
<3 from SAMUEL. MUG HARD PEOPLE. HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment