Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello people, Im back. I figured I'll post too since Samuel did it. Haha actually I dont really know what to say! Someone must update me on class happenings and interesting stuff then Ill be able to gossip here.

Anyway, hope everyone is really doing well. Ill love to meet the new people someday and talk to them. And ask whether any of the PAE people bullied them. haha. My life here in NY is just so boring. Haha I really miss the old days! My new class here is alright I guess, only that the girls are not as hot as all the girls in S32. Haha! But Ill have Orientation and Level Camp from tomorrow till friday so ill only really get to know my classmates after that. ( Yes, NY lags, we haven't had orientation yet )

Yes yes. So how are the teachers doing? I heard Mr Lau is still gay and you people still go for lessons late. tsk tsk. Are you guys still in contact with the senior class nowdays? Ahh and do update on the Student Council and House Comm stuff. Like whether any of the nominees made it. Im sure everyone will.

And can someone just post here regularly! You cant depend on the old people to post right! Hope to see everyone soon!

No comments: