A little something from Steph
Alrighty, so today I finally found out we had a class blog and my first reaction was, "O RLY? We have a class blog?"
Apparently there was this e-mail sent out to my account containing blog details but knowing how disgusting hotmail can be sometimes, I didn't receive it.
But no worries! I know now, and I'm here!
I don't really know whether I'm still entitled to write here since I'm already in Anderson. But PAE 08S32 will always be in my heart, ya know? After all, it was part of my first step to Junior College life- an intimidating life, nonetheless. And during the one and a half months, no matter how short it was, I grew with 08S32.
Oh well. I don't deny that I was pretty much crushed upon learning that I couldn't return to Victoria.
I remember it was during Orientation at Anderson when news of my appeal came through sms (how veddy insincere, dontcha think?) and so I wandered aimlessly around campus for a moment, trying to swallow down everything.
But that's all over now, and sometimes in life shit happens. Nothing in Anderson can ever replace the times I had in Victoria, and all of you have been very much genuine to me. And I appreciate that.
I'll try my darnest to adapt to the new school as quickly as possible, and just so you know rain or shine, y'all will always be on my mind.
P.S. SAMUEL NG JUN HAO, I SHALL STAB YOU FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ABANDONED ME IN ANDERSON FOR HCI! (War cry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment